Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update

So it's been a while since my last update. I took a much needed break to see if it's what I actually wanted to do. The last couple months was a lot of independent learning and I have some completed projects to show. I can safely say that I do still enjoy the work. Perhaps it was the ending of school and the start of a (completely unrelated) new job immediately after that lead me astray. That, and knowing about a lot of things, but not actually knowing anything.

I think the time away really helped me collect myself and figure out where I wanted to be career-wise. I'm spending a lot of time improving, or trying to anyway. I am much more dedicated now than I was when I made my last posts, that's for sure. Despite forgettting a lot of my broad and totally unrefined skills, I focused more on doing less things at once to get an actual understanding of things. I have become much better at texturing and modeling, and I think it shows. At least I'm much more comfortable with it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment