Monday, May 11, 2009

On the Lift

Now this was something! it's quite large, and took a LONG time to make. I think it was something like..2+ hours of rendering? I know that's probably nothing at all, but hey, it was my first big rendering job, and it was a lot of work! Anyhow --this has got to be my favorite thing I produced as of yet, and even though the rendering was a bit rigorous, it was still exciting. It Kind of reminds of when I'm waiting for things to cook in the oven. This was totally worth waiting the two hours though, all the work/waiting paid off. Still, there are these little weird spots in the rendered video that aren't appearing on my individual frames. I Better look into that.

Turns out the video came out really dark after the upload, so some details are hard to see if not impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment